Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buddy list idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
I was reading through the message boards here and Wizard101 Central (yeah I got bored while the servers were down!) and I thought of a possible idea regarding the buddy list. I have a few people I play with and we help each other. Would it ever be possible to have it where if we add one friend it'll be added to all our wizards so we don't have to go hunting them down or arranging meeting place or bouncing from wizard to wizard to add them?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
kanatira wrote:
I was reading through the message boards here and Wizard101 Central (yeah I got bored while the servers were down!) and I thought of a possible idea regarding the buddy list. I have a few people I play with and we help each other. Would it ever be possible to have it where if we add one friend it'll be added to all our wizards so we don't have to go hunting them down or arranging meeting place or bouncing from wizard to wizard to add them?

Actually this is a great idea, but then, we would have to use our log in name and not character names. I just dont think that KI can do it, as much as we would like it, they wont. KI does what PVP players want, not what the community wants, and nothing that takes much work.