Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
The new prepaid gift card.

I would buy one for definet (cant spell lol) but it isnt avalible to me (Im in scotland) I thought wizard101 was meant to be international! Obviously not I cant even get the normal ones with the pet because the toys r us near me doesn't sell them. Its never bothered me before but now with all these extra bonuses it has (Ok it makes me sound selfish or whatever) But I'm sure other people from countries apart from USA are slightly annoied to. I have cousins and other family that play this game and that would be an amazing B-day/Xmas present for some of them. All i'm saying is Maybe somehow get the released in not only Gamestop (Aka USA) but all over.

People on the game have big heads alot of the time they're obnoxious When it comes to stuff like mounts and crowns I can buy crowns whenever i want but i dont go bragging about it ( apart from just now) wizard101 feels to me as if its discriminating against us that play in other countries in the way prepaid cards seem to only be avalible to those that live in USA.

Now this new gift card that offers a whole lot of cool new items ingame should not just be gamestop or Should be offered through online order or something Just a way that those who pay with credit card or are in other countries should have access to it.

I spend alot on crowns when i go through my phases of playing and stopping and would like to see these items offered in game or in other countries along with the USA. I know this post might seem like i have rambled but its the best i could do without getting myself banned from the forums for bad language I was playing earlier and babysitting my cousin and he asked if i would get him it I said i dont know if you can get them here so he burst into tears. OK its a game whatever but he's a young child and doesn't understand why if you live in the USA you cant get all this cool stuff and if you live here your not allowed.

We understand this can be a frustration for our international players, but we have explained this on our Gift Cards page.
https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

Why USA, New Zealand & Australia only?
Our Gift Cards are distributed through a company called InComm that only offers distribution in the USA, New Zealand and Australia. At this time, we are unable to offer Gift Cards in other countries, but offer our players the alternative to purchase Gift Certificates on our website. For more information on Gift Certificates, please visit https://www.wizard101.com/giftcertificate

I'm afraid the distribution of these cards, which is handled by a third party company, is out of our hands.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.