Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

missing toon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Hey guys. I went to the test realm to try some stuff out over there, but one of my toons is missing! I have her in normal w101 but not on the test realm. any ideas???

When you downloaded the Test Realm you agreed that you read and understood the conditions regarding that Realm, which included:

Your characters are copied over from the Live Realm, however the level and status of your characters on Live may not match the level and status of your characters on Test.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/testrealm

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
When you downloaded the Test Realm you agreed that you read and understood the conditions regarding that Realm, which included:

Your characters are copied over from the Live Realm, however the level and status of your characters on Live may not match the level and status of your characters on Test.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/testrealm

So will she be copied over ever? or am i out of luck?

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
bluecaia wrote:
Hey guys. I went to the test realm to try some stuff out over there, but one of my toons is missing! I have her in normal w101 but not on the test realm. any ideas???

there called wizards not toons this isn't toontown

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
Community Leader
bluecaia wrote:

Your wizard is ok and safe in live realm. As Zeke said test realm always doesn't match live. Was your wizard new? Just remember nothing in test effects live realm. If your wizard is missing in live realm too I would contact support.