Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP is fine how it is

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Listen ok, PvP is fine. Wild Bolt is fine since it barley works and even if it does so what it does a 1000 damage there are other attacks that you can make do over 1000 damage also. I also dont get whats the problem about judgement? Its just a spell, so what if thats the only spell balance people use, its there only good spell for PvP. Then chain stunning really isnt an issue anymore. The only thing i would take away is earthquake gettting rid of the stunblocks. I have been on both sides of wild bolt judgement and stunning so i know what it feels like but when it happens to me i dont go on a rampage and starting to swear because i didnt protect myself enough. Yes i do get mad but i dont throw a temper tantrume and go to the message boards and say FIX(whatever spell) OR I QUIT WIZARD 101!!!!! You have to realize PvP is much harder then the storyline quests. A person with 7 pips in pvp is not gonna use fire elf like some bosses do . The people who complain about PvP are the same people who complain about the warehouse because its "too hard". This game is already easy enough, the people in PvP know what they are doing. So stop Complaing.

Master of Death, Ice, and almost Balance and Storm

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It is soo fine that neither I nor most of my friends in the game will play it at all any more. When the side that goes first gets to use dispels and beguiles with advanced notice of the second teams cards and the second team does not get to have the same benifit things are a bit too skewed to ever want to play it again.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
so? Its not like its impossible to win because you dont go first, i have won plenty of times going second. Yes i know dispels can be annoying but just try to waste it and beguile oh well its not that bad. Hey since you wanna quit because pvp is "too hard" then you must be a person who only likes winning. Since its so "hard" then give yourself a pat on the back if you win.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
87sparky87 wrote:
Listen ok, PvP is fine. Wild Bolt is fine since it barley works and even if it does so what it does a 1000 damage there are other attacks that you can make do over 1000 damage also. I also dont get whats the problem about judgement? Its just a spell, so what if thats the only spell balance people use, its there only good spell for PvP. Then chain stunning really isnt an issue anymore. The only thing i would take away is earthquake gettting rid of the stunblocks. I have been on both sides of wild bolt judgement and stunning so i know what it feels like but when it happens to me i dont go on a rampage and starting to swear because i didnt protect myself enough. Yes i do get mad but i dont throw a temper tantrume and go to the message boards and say FIX(whatever spell) OR I QUIT WIZARD 101!!!!! You have to realize PvP is much harder then the storyline quests. A person with 7 pips in pvp is not gonna use fire elf like some bosses do . The people who complain about PvP are the same people who complain about the warehouse because its "too hard". This game is already easy enough, the people in PvP know what they are doing. So stop Complaing.

Master of Death, Ice, and almost Balance and Storm

I agree completely. Though Earthquake is a problem. They can still chain stun if earth gets rid of stun all the time. It's not really fair :/ but I got through it. Just never give up and when people who takes this game srsly in pvp-when you meet them- say to yourself that they are just immature. and that they won that rank fairly, but doing it meanly. Dont give up on pvp :)

-- Life grand warlord and storm grand captain