Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chat delay and things not loading

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Well when I first started playing this game on the free trial about a year or so ago the game ran great. Well then I stopped playing and came back to the game just back in July. Well AGAIN the game ran Great. Well I got all the way threw WC no problem. All the way threw KT and MB no problem. Even did some of grizzleheim still no problem then I went to MS and it started good then KI did updates and now my game takes forever to load not the game but when I sign on even going threw the commons I see people talking but no one is there. The commons I refuse to wait and see how long till everyone loads because i have waited half an hour before and still nothing. Everywhere else takes up to 10 minutes at times to load. The game never used to lag for me and now it does very badly unless I am in a perfect realm.

Now onto my small chat issue. The chat always ran fine even threw the lagging and the not loading of things till they did the VERY LAST update. Now if I am chatting to friends for say about 5 minutes it will show to them but not to me for a few seconds. Doesnt seem that bad right? Well the longer I chat the more of a delay. If I am chatting for about say about an hour the delay at times will be up to 5 minutes and I get tired of waiting for something to show up that I have to log out and back on quick to see what everyone had said and even see what I had typed.

They need to fix this cause I love this game and I dont want to have to quit it because I cant even play it. Thank you please reply ASAP for solutions or something plz.