Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why can't I get to the Necropolis?!?!?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
I get the portal stone. I go to the Bascilla. I go to the Necropolis teleporter.
I CAN' GO THROUGH!!!!!! Why? Why? Why? Why?
WHY? That's my only question right now!!! WHY???

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Do you have the quest to explore the Necropolis? If so you have to go through the doors in the Plaza of Conquest (I think that's where it is - pretty sure). After you do that, than you are sent back to Cyrus and he gives you the key to open the portal.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Two things:

if you did a search on the forum, this has been answered before...

and, if you read the "dialogue box" on your quest (Explore the Necropolis), you would see that is says to explore the Necropolis by entering thru the double dragon doors at the back of the Plaza of Conquests.

After you explore the Necropolis this way, then the regular portal will be open for you.

Delver
May 26, 2009
This has happened to me on my wizard too. What I did was teleport to a friend in the Necropolis, or I went through the Necropolis door in the Plaza of Conquests. After you talk to Cyrus Drake again, the portal turns on. Hope this helps!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You need to go back to the Plaza of Conquest. At the other end of the Plaza there is a door that will take you to the Necropolis (northern most area of the map).

Defender
May 29, 2009

The first time you get the "Explore the Necropolis" quest, you have to enter the Necropolis through the entrance in the Plaza of Conquests. After that, you can go in through the Basilica.

Go to the Plaza of Conquests, pull up the map. You'll see a door to the Necropolis on top I believe. Follow that map.

Dorano208 wrote:
I get the portal stone. I go to the Bascilla. I go to the Necropolis teleporter.
I CAN' GO THROUGH!!!!!! Why? Why? Why? Why?
WHY? That's my only question right now!!! WHY???

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010