Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Hi, I been playing since the game came out. left for awhile and back again. I was lvl 50 and pretty much soloed 99% of the game. Back then and even now I kept hearing about lvl cap being raised so my question is when this happens is it going to give the max lvl players the xp they earned while out killing and questing towards the xp once the lvl cap is raised?

Thanks for any answers.

After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests or duels that you completed after you reach level 50 is lost.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
ProspectorZeke wrote:
After level 50, no new experience is rewarded. Experience you would have received from quests or duels that you completed after you reach level 50 is lost.

Sorry for quoting you Zeke, but I think he means when Level caps is raised, will we be able to get XP after 50, once the caps has been raised. So say if us wizards can now get to 60 level, are we going to get XP from questing and such?

If I mis- read the Original Posters thread incorrectly, please dis regard my quote. Thanks.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To answer the question, experience you've gotten after you reach level 50, and before Celestia comes out, doesn't count towards anything. It isn't saved or applied later when the levels go up.

It's logical to assume that once Celestia comes out, experienced gained thereafter will count towards your level increases, up to level 60.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
ok so you've been " living under a rock " wish you knew more about this well madame falmea can answear all your questions just go to the ravenwood bulliten and when you get there read krockopatra's line ( its the prducers letter that'll answear your questions ) then go to producers letter and it'll answear all your questions even give you some inside info!