Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice for scared peoples. (very useful)

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
To go to the tree of life, you have to defeat a wraith. I have beated it by my self. Then my friend want me to help him defeat the wraith in order to get to the tree of life. In the battle, i told him that i beat the boss my self and don't be afraid to try a boss yourself. But he did not say a word. This is an advice for peoples:
Guys! You have to know, don't be afraid to try a boss! Even he has many health. You will be surprised if you can beat him yourself. And if all of your friends are offline? So, i wish you get braver! :D

Peoples! Many boss, you guess they are hard but it just your imagination!
There is nothing who is really hard. All is possible. Well, just like tonight, i try to get the Minotaur pet from Youkai and i guess i cannot beat him. Well, he's too powerful for me and i has been defeated. But i has maded him 5783/8000. That better that i have guessed. I have dealed 3000 damages and more. Never underestimate your power! :-)

But i have not get the minotaur pet from him after all.
Well, i have getted the Youkai's bonsai from him after all. That a cool plante too! You must look at the bright side of all the situation. (Well, i copied this word form the iCarly song.)

Well, i guess that help all the peoples get braver!

Colin LegendGem. Myth. Level 45. (for now)

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I'm sorry, but please use grammar correctly.

Maded?

Peoples?

Anyways, I suppose it's okay information. But I'm guessing quite a few would know that.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth MistLeaf (Level 49 Master of Ice)

Life is a game.

Play it - Enjoy it - Win it

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
MarcBladebreaker wrote:
Good advice.

I just got a migraine trying to read the post of the original poster, lol. But I did pick up on what he was trying to say.

Good advice indeed.

Don't knock it to you try it. I too had been in situations when I thought: "There is no way I can beat this boss by myself." I place my mark, just incase I die very quickly, I can port back to the area where the boss is located and try a different tactic if I died.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Fancymay-

With the many errors and sentence structure, I believe that English is a second or third language for the OP. Remember, the internet is not just confined to the United States. Think of how funny you would sound trying to speak German, Japanese, etc...while trying to decode sentence structure from American to said language. Please be a bit more considerate of others and think a little more before posting a rude comment.

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
fancymay wrote:

Maded?

Peoples?

Anyways, I suppose it's okay information. But I'm guessing quite a few would know that.

Sincerely,

Life is a game.

Peoples is a word.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2008
nightmarestang wrote:
Fancymay-

With the many errors and sentence structure, I believe that English is a second or third language for the OP. Remember, the internet is not just confined to the United States. Think of how funny you would sound trying to speak German, Japanese, etc...while trying to decode sentence structure from American to said language. Please be a bit more considerate of others and think a little more before posting a rude comment.

fancymay's comment wasn't all that rude. She said please. It's better than saying something really sarcastic like "There's a thing called grammar... use it."

Anyhow, good advice.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Why is everyone posting about this person's grammar? This person is posting good advice and you people are posting about his/her grammar?! Please forget about the spelling mistakes!

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Here, here, Electric333! Agree entirely. Just last night someone pleaded for help in MB. When I got there he was up against 2 typical MB side kicks (less than 700 life each). He definitely could have beaten them (he was fire) but was convinced he couldn't do it. He just wouldn't give it a try!

You never know what you can do until you try it out. Worst that can happen is you die and have to start over. No big deal! You learn from what went wrong (was there something in the deck that could have been improved or was it just a bad draw?) and try again. Other than a few specific battles (Malistaire, Ravenscar, etc.) any school can solo the entire game.

So don't underestimate yourself. Go for it!!!

P.S. As for grammar, come on folks, remember not everyone in the world speaks English as a first language and we are playing a game designed for kids! Look through the language and find the substance.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
nightmarestang wrote:
Fancymay-

Before you be rude about saying I was rude. How about being more considerate yourself. I did decode what he was trying to say, if you read my post a little clearer, I also said LOL, which means a joke, If you do not have a sence of humor then thats your problem, PLEASE do not call me out and said I was being rude. I also said GOOD ADVISE.

Thank you

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
NuclearWar wrote:
fancymay wrote:

Maded?

Peoples?

Sincerely,

Life is a game.

Peoples is a word.

People's is only a word when spelled people's!

Historian
May 28, 2009
nightmarestang wrote:
Fancymay-

English is my second language.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Phew, a long time no one post in here. How come then anybody know this advice anymore! It will just enter the red X section and getting trashed....... So, I post here again to bring it back to the new post section for more scared people to get help. And I do have some new word to say:

There's towers, alots of towers in DragonSpyre(I had to post the full name to not confuse some new poeple to buy a DS instead of reading this). I have done almost all the towers. All time with friends. Of course, Many of them are pretty rare to done lonely. Like the first tower, tower of war. I tried but all three potions aren't even enorph! (Grrrr! I just can't spell the word correctly! Tell me how to spell it so I won't make this mistake again.) So, I waited until a friend come and helped me.

Sometime if your friend is not online, you'll have to at least try a tower or dungeon you found hard. Just try it, maybe you'll win, maybe you'll not. But sometime the real result might surprise you. When I got level 36, I have done sunken city myself! I can now help anybody doing it. I am pround! Try is the best you can get. Maybe you'll win, or maybe not but trying is the best part! Sometime, there's some monsters that you found hard, and when you got caught by them, you'll think that you'll had to use the logout trick right? But no, sometime even you waited a long time, there is another monster get you! So you can maybe defeat him but you wasted your time and didn't get anything. :( and maybe you'll think to use flee trick. If you're too far from the place you had to go, you'll have to walk all over again! So, if you're scared to destroy the monster, try to conquer yourself, because the thing that is the most scary that might destroy your life, is, you.

You just have to use a potion if your health and mana is low.......Huh? You say your bottles are empty?!?

Oh, i think there's another advice, better fill a potion right after you use it incase you have to do a tower and you got lucky and finally got to the last floor without using any potions! Then you need a potion and finally get mad at yourself, no potion, all that pregress was for nothing.

So, that why I post this, to not get you mad like this.
And so, like this, you should understand why always get fresh potions are important.
Hope that helped! :D Bye!

Colin Legend Gem Level 51 Myth.