Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too many enemies

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I was just wondering why the ratio in a battle is alway one more then the number of players? Why couldn't it stop adding enemies when the battle starts? This might stop the complaining about rudeness.

Defender
May 30, 2009
Would you rather fight one enemy at a time to collect EIGHT of something? Be happy that it is the way it is.

Defender
Jan 25, 2010
MercMissionary wrote:
I was just wondering why the ratio in a battle is alway one more then the number of players? Why couldn't it stop adding enemies when the battle starts? This might stop the complaining about rudeness.

Remember down in the lowers levels like Unicorn Way, it was one on one, then up another level, its 2 on one but they are about the same health, then another level up it's still 2 on 1 but one is stronger, then up a level again, it just gets more difficult, BUT, you get better, bigger and stronger spells as you go along.

Hero
May 27, 2009
There are certain places where you end up with three and four against one, so just you wait!

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I got sucked in to battle in Marlybone, two of people joined and fled. So, I was left to fight 4 vs 1. Please, stop adding npcs when players join.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
It happened again, they fled and I was left to fight 3 vs 1 in MarleyBone. Btw, that's not easy.