Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My screen breaks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Every couple of times when i try to tab out of wizard101 to listen to music or something like that when i tab back to wizard101 my screen gets all messed up. I cant rely see much. If i'm in a battle i cant see my cards and i cant see what other people are saying. I can see other people's close and my close but not their faces. To fix it i need to exit Wizard101 completely and resstart. It used to look like it only happens to me so i thought it was my computer but than it happened to two friends (at different times). I am rely annoyed because it keeps happening please can you make it stop. :(
and if it happens when when i'm in a battle (which most f the time it does) i dont know what to do :? :?. please help. :( :( :( :( :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Wizard101 takes up a lot of computer resources, especially the graphics card. If you're running a lot of other programs, it may have problems refreshing the screen when it's brought back to the top.

Also, anything that uses video rendering or sound could interfere with Wizard101.

The solution is to close as many other programs as possible when running Wizard101, espeically those actively using sound and/or video.