Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City problem.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I went to sunken city & beat up the ghosts in the tower.Then I got the book & brought it to Marla.& then I unlocked the gate & went in.After that,I got out of the game because I was bored.

I went back to play it later on & all of that progress was gone.Everytime I try to go that mission again,it doesn't save.& I have to do it over & over.Why is this happening??

Defender
May 02, 2010
Your progress save lasts only 30 minutes. You need to re-enter that dungeon and finish it before a half hour passes after you leave or else your progress is lost.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
It's a dungeon. All dungeons will reset if you log out, port to your home or dorm, leave by going out the entrance, or leave for more than 30 minutes.

Your best bet is to not enter these dungeons if you don't have the time to do it.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
What exactly are you trying to get done?

Sunken City is a repeatable instance. You can go in as often as desired, and Marla will have the same series of sub-quests for you to do.

The only permanent thing that I know of that wizards get from Sunken City is a "Sunken City Survivor" badge. Life wizards need to do it to get Dryad.