Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The imp dude?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
Hey I hear this weird imp dude in the tree of life is giving out an Minotuar pet. I might not get it on the first try, but it is worth beating. It says in the Tree of Life somewhere, but I cant find it. Can someone give me the location of it?

Survivor
Oct 29, 2008
WizardCityMelis wrote:
Hey I hear this weird imp dude in the tree of life is giving out an Minotuar pet. I might not get it on the first try, but it is worth beating. It says in the Tree of Life somewhere, but I cant find it. Can someone give me the location of it?
His name is Youkai, rank 10 life boss I believe, 8,000 health. He does not show on the map, it is the very last building. Not sure how to explain other than that, hope you find him.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
In the Tree of Life, go down the road beside Oakheart. At the end of that road is a hut just over a bridge. That is where you will find Youkai.

I found the Minotaur pet there long before the update. After the update I began training it. The pet gives a minotaur card at Epic. I was fortunate with that pet because the talents i received while training were damage boost, accuracy boost, and health boosts. That minotaur pet is now the pet i use with my Myth Wizard, and he is fully trained to Epic.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010