Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth drops

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2009
As we all know there are many grandmaster drops in the Labyrinth. What I want to know is, is anyone else having problems getting the drops. I have 3 grandmasters with drops in there and have run the Labyrinth at least once a day and I keep getting one stat drops from the bosses. Is anyone else having this same problem as of late or is it just me.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
boominn wrote:
As we all know there are many grandmaster drops in the Labyrinth. What I want to know is, is anyone else having problems getting the drops. I have 3 grandmasters with drops in there and have run the Labyrinth at least once a day and I keep getting one stat drops from the bosses. Is anyone else having this same problem as of late or is it just me.

I want to say it's a grand drop so it's gonna be rare, but I feel your pain, over the past 3 weeks I have been farming Kraysys with my Balance friend for my Myth grand boots and him trying to get his Balance grand hat. The worst part of this is, he is always getting my boots and I am getting his hat, the other worst part is THAT I HAVE PUT ALMOST 25 HOURS OF FARMING ON HIM!

Hero
May 19, 2009
maybe its bc your only doing it once a day, the more you do the more your chances of getting what you want will increase.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
maybe its bc your only doing it once a day, the more you do the more your chances of getting what you want will increase.

No I farm him for just over an hour and a quarter of a day, I can fight him and kill him with my friends in about 4-5 minutes a fight, with that being said, I fight him about 15-20 times a day.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
I have been farming snowcrusher and yeva spiderkeeper for my grand hat and boots but i have never gotten them :(

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Try getting the Life sword in the Secure House. 7 levels and no second chance chest at the bottom.

Life deck in Labyrinth. 5 bosses to defeat before getting access through the gate for a one chance shot on the Gallium Paladin.

Fire sword in Labyrinth. Complete all the boss fights before having a shot at Vladimir, although he does have the second chance chest.

For some schools, equipment are unfairly held by bosses obtainable only after many series of battles, while many others schools have their equipment held by bosses in streets or single level buildings.