Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the faithful or the faithless.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
i always wondered
i see lots of MMORPGs when a player has subscribed continually get a few extra days of bonus membership
so why noy wizard 101?

Administrator
We already offer discounts for players who purchase bulk amounts of time. Paying month to month is $9.95 a month.

Buying a 6 month block of time reduces the price to a recurring payment of $49.95, which is $8.33 a month.

Buying a one year block of time reduces the price to a recurring payment of $79.95 which is $6.66 a month.

You can also watch for our occasional sale where we offer the one year subscription for only $60, which brings it down to $5.00 a month.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
i always wondered
i see lots of MMORPGs when a player has subscribed continually get a few extra days of bonus membership
so why noy wizard 101?

Maybe its just because they bought those areas with their crowns.
But I did see some of my friends go to areas where you would need subscription and yes they did lose their subscription and still go to those places idk why. Hope this helps

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
IMO, the Wizard101 membership rates are extremely fair and affordable.

Professor Greyrose forgot to mention this awesome discount W101 provides as well: If you have two accounts, you pay only 6.95 per month for each account instead of the usual 9.95, that's a sweet deal!