Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
peaches2matt wrote:
Do you need to do the Sunken City quest to get to Krokotopia?
Any answers will help!

No, you do not need to do it at all unless you are life (they have a higher level quest-line there).

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Yes you will have to complete it to go there if you need any help please ask dont be afraid

Explorer
Mar 30, 2010
I need help with the Krokotpia dungeon!!!

I just can't do it alone and all my friends wuss out.
Please HELP!!!!!!!!! If anyone wants to help meet me at the Krokotopia enterance at 8:00 central time.

Matthew FireRider lvl. 15
pets name is prince leo :D

Delver
May 31, 2009
sunken city is a side quest. once you discover the death school and talk to ambrose he will send you to the tree, woh introduces you to the spiral door, and you can begin kroktopia. it helps to do the side quests to keep you levels high when you start new worlds, most players start kroktopia and come back to sunken city after they get their next spell. weekends there are usually alot of people waiting at the entrance to sunken city looking for people to go in with them.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
Any answers will help!

No, you do not need to do it at all unless you are life (they have a higher level quest-line there).

NOT TRUE!

I'm a life student and I didn't beat it and I am in Marleybone

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
4564cats wrote:
MikeStrath wrote:
peaches2matt wrote:
Any answers will help!

NOT TRUE!

I'm a life student and I didn't beat it and I am in Marleybone

Just wait Grasshopper until you mature, then you will find yourself trodding the paths of wisdom and seeking Grubb.

It is a school specific spell quest you will recieve in the future.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
No, you don't have to go to Sunken City to go to Krokotropia, the Headmaster will give you a quest to go to Krokotropia by using the spiral key. :|

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
tritonavanue wrote:
Nope its a side quest but its good for XP!
Thomas Asheyes Grandmaster Pyromancer

You do not need Sunken City to advance. It is an optional dungeon like many of the harder dungeons in the other worlds. You just have to complete wizard city to move on. I was in marlybone long before I beat sunken City. In fact, I just beat it yesterday to confirm my answer to you.. So no its not mandantory. I was level 35 when I completed it.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
u do not need 2 do sunken city 2 go to krokotopia i no b-cuz i wuz in krokotopia months b4 i finished sunken city
~John Starflame lvl 26 pyromaner

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
tritonavanue wrote:
Nope its a side quest but its good for XP!
Thomas Asheyes Grandmaster Pyromancer
FALSE sunken city is bad 4 xp