Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

celestia plot

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Sadly last time nobody really read it :( So i'm trying again. I am going to just do the basics since my plot is pretty complictated with too much talking. Enjoy
Ambrose tells you to see him quickly, right before he talks EARTHQUAKE! He tells you to find what happened. When you go to Ravenwood there is a huge hole with a key in it. You go to the world to discover a girl that is surpried to see a real human. You notice you are breathing under water and want to know what happened, she tells you to seek the BOOK OF TRUTH! It tells a story about an evil man with a young wizard, the wizard sounds strangely familiar. You go to ask Ambrose and he tells you that HE was the wizard, and the evil guy was Malistaire's and Cyrus Father. He tells you about how he was too late of saving the entire spiral, Celestia had sunk into the sea. Well you are also told that they're was other school connected to Ravenwood. You go to all three (in my plot they are animal, stars, and time) Then BAM another school appears. The teachers explains she is the teacher of space. You tell her what you know and she tells you that they would gladly forgive Ambrose. Ambrose says he will go to Celestia, he will be back in one day. It will say ONE DAY LATE and you will appear in your castle. (Ports will be off) All the RAVENWOOD teachers appear to accuse you of kidnapping Ambrose you. You explain he went to Celestia to be forgiven. Cyrus says "You fool! My father has been unleashed he will KILL Ambrose!" To be contiuned...

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
That was a really good plot :D :D :D :D :D I wish I could see the longer plot that you made