Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the inventory

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
i just noticed the other day that one of my character's back pack say that its full when i barely have any items on me. is this a bug or glitch? i only have what i am wearing and a couple more things in my back pack, but when i check, it says that i have 71/80 items in my backpack help please?

Delver
May 29, 2009
It is not just the stuff you are wearing that is carried in your backpack. Everything that has a tab in the backpack menu gets put in the backpack. This includes your pets, amulets, decks, and ALL the furniture you win or pick up.

If you get extra stuff that goes over the limit, it will automatically be put in your bank. However, you really should get in the practice of selling or storing your items periodically.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
The problem i'm having is that both my backpack and trunk are full ,,what do I do with the stuff ??? please help and thank you for a great game I'm a older player but new to online games ,,I'm having a ton of fun !!

Administrator
If you have more than one Wizard on your account login, you can place items in your Shared Bank for them to all use. Items with the words 'No Trade' cannot be placed in the Shared Bank.

You can also sell your unwanted items. Most items can be sold at the Bazaar in Olde Town, and you'll get a better price from Elik than other shopkeepers of the Spiral.

You can learn more about the Bazaar here

Items with the words 'No Auction' cannot be sold to Elik, but they can be sold to regular shopkeepers in the Shopping Districts of all the worlds.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
thank you sorceress miklai, that help! i thought that furniture items did not count as if it was in your back pack, where did i hear that from? or am i confused?

Delver
May 29, 2009
batty51 wrote:
The problem i'm having is that both my backpack and trunk are full ,,what do I do with the stuff ??? please help and thank you for a great game I'm a older player but new to online games ,,I'm having a ton of fun !!

If you put the furniture in your wizard's attic instead of the bank or shared bank, it should free up some room. That is what I do. I automatically click on the icon in the right corner to open up the attic and storm my furniture.

Another thing I do, is alternate all six of my wizards and have them rummage through the shared bank for stuff that only they can wear. If it's higher level than they are it goes in their own bank. The rest of the stuff that I have duplicates of, I pick which color I like and sell the other ones.

After I have organized all this, I get my wizard with the lowest gold and she goes shopping to sell all the stuff nobody else wanted or needed. That way she makes some easy gold.

Hope this helps you out.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress