Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a bug?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2009
This is my first post! :P So yeah i was wondering if it was just me or this is a bug that no one has bothered posting. Well when i was in Newgate Prison with my ice i was doing the quest to catch that evil cat and i saw the teleporters so i activated them, i think. After a long chase i saw one of the teleport box outside Algony wraith small house lol. I went to it to activate it but it didn't work! :-o So i tried with my other wizards to activate it but still it didn't work! I went around to activate the other teleport box to see if they were affected too, and they were! I was getting really mad and i was sure i did everything to actually activate them. So can someone tell me if its just me or its a bug?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I was in Newgate Prison yesterday and the teleporters were working okay for me. One thing I did notice...on one of them I had to run around it a few times to get it activated, but then it worked okay. Other than that one hangup, they seemed okay.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Yeah, i was in Grizzleheim, I was trying to buy Raven Boots with a brown base and brown trim. When I click "buy", it sold it to me, but it said "transaction not successful", but it didn't take any money from me. Is this a bug, or is this common? :?