Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ring of insight quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
i have a problem with the ring of insight quest in krokotopia, i am a lvl 42, death, so i have had this problem for a long time! i have made about 10 rings of insights, but, the person keeps saying i havent made them yet! i need help, and if anyone else has had this problem, mabie Mr. Lincon will help. :( now, if you help, :D will happen!
thx

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
mylesw wrote:
i have a problem with the ring of insight quest in krokotopia, i am a lvl 42, death, so i have had this problem for a long time! i have made about 10 rings of insights, but, the person keeps saying i havent made them yet! i need help, and if anyone else has had this problem, mabie Mr. Lincon will help. :( now, if you help, :D will happen!
thx

I think you have to do a athame, too. Check back at the dialogue. Thats the case, I'm pretty sure. But who knows if i turned stupid, I'm doing DS crafting right now...

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
mylesw wrote:
thx

Check to make sure they are in your backpack? If you have them in the backpack, and the quest log states you have finished the quest...there is a glitch.

Delver
May 31, 2009
MikeStrath wrote:
Check to make sure they are in your backpack? If you have them in the backpack

my friend had the same problem it turned out that while she made the rings she either did not have them with her or she had sold them. If you have in fact made the right rings but have sold them by mistake you can go and buy them back and he will take them.

Do not forget to see what other crafting spells you can buy. the crafters who give quest also sell spells for furniture and transmuting for example you will need diamonds for a quest in the dragonspyre, the marleybone crafter has a transmute 15 ore into 1 diamond.

hope this helps, GOOD LUCK

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
This happened to me too. lvl 49 death. (half a bar left to grandmaster!)

i got the BAND of insight and crafted one of those, and made one RING in insight. idk if this the how to compleat the quest, but after i made one of each, they guy said "good job in making the two ring of insight". And then he sent me to marlybone for the next crafting quests.

it just might have been a fluke, and took longer to regester that i created the too rings. Also, after i made the too ring of insight, he said he did not what them and said to make them still, i sold them, and bought the Band of insight, and then made one band, and one ring. and it worked. Hope that helps!

viva wizard101!