Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aeronaut Badge Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
As I was told, to get Aeronaut, you had to ride all 4 balloons to Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, The Ironworks, and Kensington Park.

I did this, and I was given the Aeronaut badge. I selected it, then later put on another badge.

When I went back to see if I could put Aeronaut back on, I could not find it.

I returned to the Ticketmaster in Digmoore Station. There was no ticket available to Kensington Park, as I was trying to re-obtain the badge. Is this a bug?

P.S. - I never finished Kensington Park, only rode the Balloon there.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
My Aeronaut badge is gone too. I earned it months ago. My new character earned it and still has it. Previous characters (before the housing update, I think) have lost it.

Riding all four balloon cars does NOT replace again. I have found no way to get it back.

Note that completing Kensington has never been a requirment for it.

Delver
May 29, 2009
I HAVE completed Kensington Park and rode all four balloon rides. I used to have the Aeronaut badge enabled, and like you, as soon as I equipped another badge it disappeared out of my badge album.

I am guessing this is a bug since no one has responded to any of my former posts about why this is happening.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008