Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shop Equipment

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
I have a question about the Shop Equipment armor. I went ahead and bought the Overlord armor but it gave no benefits that I can see. Was I just suckered into spending 3000 crowns for nothing more than a modified appearance?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
How were you suckered? All of those outfits have no stats. And since they have no stats, obviously, no stats were displayed, so why did you buy it?

Did you actually think that once you purchased it, it would automatically acquire great stats specifically for your school?

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
overlordblitz wrote:
I have a question about the Shop Equipment armor. I went ahead and bought the Overlord armor but it gave no benefits that I can see. Was I just suckered into spending 3000 crowns for nothing more than a modified appearance?

Outfits like that are meant to be stitched with gear that have the stats you want. You can stitch the outfit at Eloise, near Zeke, after you find some gear you like the stats(benefits) of.

Basically with what you bought you are only buying it for the appearance.

By the way, you can always see if or what stats a item has before you buy it. All you have to do is place your scroll over the name of the item and it will show what that item offers, if anything.