Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

trading accounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I have 5 children playing wizard 101 besides myself and the youngest who lives with me and plays along side me was harrassed in the shopping district by two different caracters. they were trying to get his age and asking him to trade accounts with them. i ported to him and had him leave as soon as i got there and was told out right when i asked them to leave my boy alone to get outof that area and was called several unkind names for protecting my son. since then i ahve made several apperences in that area to find the same caracters harrassing others and trying to get people to switch accounts with them. My question would be should these caracters be reported and if reported do they know who the reporting party is. My fear is that if i reporting them for the harrasment and swearing that my children or myself will be harrased playing the game. My son not knowing had added one of them and i removed him from his friends list but some how he is still getting messages from this person. I don't appreciate anyone asking his age or account info but i don't feel i need to delete his grandmaster that he worked so hard to get. what should i do as a concerned parent and regular player? I really enjoy this game and so do my children but i'm really getting concerned for there safety. In reading other post that i check daily for messages and updates i see that i am not the only one with concerns but i'm not finding the sullotions to the problems please help.
After getting hit by a car crossing the street that left me disabled i found this game and not only use it for fun but as therepy and it's the one thing that my son enjoys being able to do with me. he is working on a life wizard now and i ahve a grandmaster fire and life and am working on a storm wizard along side my son. I am very thankful that kingsisle came up with this game and even being an adult i enjoy the game and find something new and different every time i play. Happy birthday and keep up the good work.
If there are other adults that are looking for company playing the game or need help with the quest or just guidance along the way just leave me a message. I would enjoy helping and meeting other players. AND if someone from the game designers could answer my question above i would really like to know what i should do.

Administrator
Solicitation of account usernames and passwords is a bannable offense, and if you see players offering to sell or trade accounts, this would entail that exchange so please do report them.

One of the most useful tools we have in the game is the Ignore button on the friends list. This button prevents a player from sending you messages and prevents you from seeing anything they type.

I hope you and your family will continue to enjoy Wizard101 and if you have any further questions or concerns you can also directly contact Professor Greyrose at community@wizard101.com

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Defender
Jun 17, 2009
that is good i have another suggestion as well..

i have seen players abuse the system chat and say words that are very offensive..

question is do i report them i mean they did not use the word..

for example sheet.. you get the meaning it means the bad word of poo.

or then they will type a bad word and add another similar letter then it will come out..

but most children have chat mode limited but most others don't. does it apply under insults i myself do have a boy who plays this game as well i defend him in any means necessary i even take it to pvp to make people hush.