Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

why only balance school items in Marlybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Trying to improve my character and tried to buy something in Marlybone like a new hat or boots, but everything for sale there is just for the Balance school only...why is that and where do I go to buy the items just for Fire School?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The shops sell items for all schools.

If you can't find what you want in the shops or from enemy drops, you might try going to the Bazaar.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
DANCERINTHEMIST wrote:
Trying to improve my character and tried to buy something in Marlybone like a new hat or boots, but everything for sale there is just for the Balance school only...why is that and where do I go to buy the items just for Fire School?

i think your talking about one of the recipe vendors in MB. if so then there are lots recipe vendors in MB and each one has items for a different school. the shops are in Regent's Square and they have items for all schools of magic.

-Fallon ThunderCatcher
Magus Diviner

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
thunderfeet101 wrote:
DANCERINTHEMIST wrote:

i think your talking about one of the recipe vendors in MB. if so then there are lots recipe vendors in MB and each one has items for a different school. the shops are in Regent's Square and they have items for all schools of magic.

-Fallon ThunderCatcher
Magus Diviner

Hes right dude i was agro about it too btw death vendor on roof of scotland yard. it small you cant mis her

Flint SilverBlood
Magus Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I don't agree. even though there is a large amount of balance items in mb, there is stuff for other schools too. if you really want items then you should just go to the bazzar.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Life And Fire Is In MarleyBone Too. At the hat shop, Shoe shop, And Robe shop.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
This might be a bad answer, but arthur is from marleybone.