Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Here's the thing, I got this quest to go find evidence in Knight's Court. The yellow arrow leads me to where the evidence SHOULD be and I am completely confused. :( I tried logging out and logging back on where it says the evidence is but it still isn't there Can someone please help me figure out this problem? Where is the evidence and why can't I find it?

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Well hello there, I am jeffrey deathcaster, if it leads you some where there is usally someone to battle. I am on sever satyr a lot so if you see me just ask and i'll lend a hand!

Jeffrey Deathcaster :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
You're suppost to go to Amy Brooks Place, right? There should be a deadly scratcher and a scrounger that you need to fight. After the battle you find evidence that Jacques the Scratcher has been there. Hope that helps.
:D :D :D :D

Diana DarkBlade lvl 32 Magus Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Hi there! I'm Christina Sunblossom. You'll find the evidence after the battle with the deadly scratcher and scrounger. Then you'll get the eveidence. Hope this helps ya. I'm mostly on the realm seraph and area one, but i have to help my friends a lot. So i'm mostly in different realms. but I'm getting plenty of time now, so i can help you if you want if you ever need it. :-D