Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when will the techs fix marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
i would like to know as a paying customer and with all the tech requirements. when will i be able to play in hyde park without severe lag especially getting the fountain part

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
newwarrior1 wrote:
i would like to know as a paying customer and with all the tech requirements. when will i be able to play in hyde park without severe lag especially getting the fountain part
it,s that your computer,s graphics are too low.

Administrator
Make sure your computer meets our minimum specifications to run Wizard101:

Internet: Internet Connection Required
Operating System: Windows 98SE or later versions
Processor: 1GHz Intel Processor
RAM Space: 512 Megabytes
Video Card: Best results with GeForce 2 or equivalent (standard in most PCs)
Disk Space: 5 Gigabytes

You can adjust how the game performs using the Options panel to indicate whether you want high or low resolution textures, high, medium or low graphics detail, different resolutions, full screen or windowed mode and bloom (which is the glow around things),

Try adjusting these to see if they improve your performance. You can also send Mr Lincoln a DXDIAG in an email and ask him why he thinks your game is encountering issues in Marleybone.

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-