Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What's your veiw?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2010
OK, I've heard from a bunch of people that MarleyBone is the worst and hardest world in the whole intire game. Do you people out there agree? All I know is that the Ironworks quest is really easy even though people complain a lot about it. I did that quest when I was lvl 25! I mean, I've heard people that were lvl 33 complain about that quest! Who really thinks it's that hard? Tell me what you think the hardest world, boss or quest is and I will see if I agree.

Emily Goldentheif
LVL 28
pyromancer
:-D

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Gonthorianthespade wrote:
OK, I've heard from a bunch of people that MarleyBone is the worst and hardest world in the whole intire game. Do you people out there agree? All I know is that the Ironworks quest is really easy even though people complain a lot about it. I did that quest when I was lvl 25! I mean, I've heard people that were lvl 33 complain about that quest! Who really thinks it's that hard? Tell me what you think the hardest world, boss or quest is and I will see if I agree.

Emily Goldentheif
LVL 28
pyromancer

OK well people complain because you have to beat it like 7 times! that is y people complain. the most annoying dungeon is The Labyrinth in DS.
the hardest bosses i think are the gurtok barrier demon thing in GH and the tomagaua the evil in MS...... mainly because it took me like 8 tries to finally beat them, and you have to beat them alone... no friends porting in :-(

but no it is not the hardest world (DS is duh!) but yes it is the worst..... (just my opinion) because all the trash every where, how gloomy it is all the time, its night and still gloomy, plus there are a lot of defeat and or collect quests, and i hate rats....... all that ruins it for me :-(

Caitlin Dusk
lvl 49 death

p.s. yes i beat Malistere

p.s. p.s. Emily is my bff (in real life)

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Explorer
Jul 13, 2009
Marleybone was and still is a fun and easy world for me. The Ironworks were simple. Although it got hard after a bit. Katzenstien's Lab and the Counterweights all were a challenge but I didn't mind. Big Ben was hard but there was something that REALLY ticked me off, I got to the last floor of Big Ben and I was deafeated. I got some mana at the waterfountain minigames and went back there but when I got there there were two rats standing before me and I had to the Big Ben quest all over again. 30 minutes didn't even pass by. At least I don't think it was 30 minutes just to do like one or two minigames. I didn't do it again that day but I did do it again around a week from that and beat it.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
Hey buddy! Well, this is a really dumb question but, what is MS?

BYE!!

don't make me spell it out for ya!

wizard city = WC
Grizzlehiem =GH
Krokotopia = KT
Marleybone = MB
mooshu = MS
dragonspyre = DS

Caitlin Dusk
lvl 49 death and storm
savior of the spiral

Defender
Apr 08, 2009

Emily Goldentheif
LVL 28
pyromancer

I think the hardest world has to be DS. There are too many towers in that place. The bosses there are pretty hard to kill. Are you in DS? If you just started it, make sure that whenever you go in a tower or dungeon make sure to have a friend go with you ( I would reccommend bringing life wizards with you). The dungeons in DS take something like 2 hours to complete.

When I was in Mb, I thought most of it was hard. Espicially big ben! It is twice the size of both of the counterweights! I would have to say the hardest part of MB is Kensignton park, have you done that place yet? I did it with 3 Grandmasters and we managed to finish it. Kensington park has the most impossible bosses to kill.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Well, to answer your question, I have HELPED people on DS but I have no actual quests there yet. I'm only lvl 31 soo, my butt would be kicked insantly in DS!!!!

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Here's my tip for defeating bosses:

When you're in the boss room just mark your location. Then when you die you port in within 5 seconds and drink a potion, then go again. 3 potions is good because the max number of enemies you face is 4. It helped me beat Taskmaster Djal, and my friends were offline.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Hey buddy! Well, this is a really dumb question but, what is MS?

BYE!!

MS stands for Mooshu.