Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What they are based off of

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Well i was just reading stuff in a magazine my school gets and its topic was the Royal wedding and it said stuff about where they got married and about the palace and i saw the names of them then i thought that MarleyBone is based of a London and where are some place in marleybone that are based off of in the real world

Westminster Abbey= Wolfmister Abbey

Buckingham Palace= Barkingham Palace

(this one i think is right)

Trafalgar Square= Regent's Square

if you have any to add just post

Level 46 master pryomancer Blaze Gem

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cooladdy wrote:
Well i was just reading stuff in a magazine my school gets and its topic was the Royal wedding and it said stuff about where they got married and about the palace and i saw the names of them then i thought that MarleyBone is based of a London and where are some place in marleybone that are based off of in the real world

Westminster Abbey= Wolfmister Abbey

Buckingham Palace= Barkingham Palace

(this one i think is right)

Trafalgar Square= Regent's Square

if you have any to add just post

Level 46 master pryomancer Blaze Gem

Seems Marleybone itself is based on Marylebone Cricket Club in London, which was founded in the 1700s.

Moira Moonflower
Legendary Master of Ice

Survivor
May 16, 2009
Hyde Park is based off of Hyde Park and Big ben is based off of Big Ben.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
lhk1 wrote:

Just to clarify things, the Big Ben in the game is actually based on the clock tower in London England, the real Big Ben is the tower's largest bell, not the tower itself.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Survivor
May 16, 2009
Jambrue wrote:
lhk1 wrote:

Just to clarify things, the Big Ben in the game is actually based on the clock tower in London England, the real Big Ben is the tower's largest bell, not the tower itself.

Oh ya, i forgot Big Ben was actually a bell. but isn't the tower called big ben tower? or is it something else?

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
There is actually a Trafalgar Square AND a Regent's Square in London, as far as I know.