Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level do you get mb?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Administrator
Just like all the other worlds you have progressed through, reaching Marleybone has nothing to do with your level. You must complete the assignments you are given before you will be allowed to progress to the next areas.

Empty your quest journal by completing all the quests you have been assigned, and you will find yourself in Marleybone very soon!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Just like all the other worlds you have progressed through, reaching Marleybone has nothing to do with your level. You must complete the assignments you are given before you will be allowed to progress to the next areas.

Empty your quest journal by completing all the quests you have been assigned, and you will find yourself in Marleybone very soon!

Thank you Professor Greyrose! :*
That's what I thought, but I also had a thought in my mind that you get a quest to go there at a certain level.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Hello. You must have been doing side quests along the way in Krokotopia. Or helping other friends out on their own quests. Well guess what, I'm near level 30 and just getting in Mooshu! Nah, I got into MB at lvl 22. It depends when you complete the line quests of Krokotopia. I skipped a lot of them. Good luck! ( you can get back to them when you have time lol)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009