Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the best thing you like about MB?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
You have to admit, KI did a good job on Marley Bone. But what would be your favorite thing about this world?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
nitwit32 wrote:
You have to admit, KI did a good job on Marley Bone. But what would be your favorite thing about this world?

The best thing I like about Marleybone -- is when I finish it ! :D

Survivor
Apr 01, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
nitwit32 wrote:

The best thing I like about Marleybone -- is when I finish it ! :D

Agreed!

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Actually I kind of like dungeons in MB: The Iron Works, Kat's Lab and Big Ben.
Sure they gave me fits when I was on my first Ice wiz but since then I have been more prepared for the battles. I may be in the minority on this but Mb is actually... fun.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I like it becuase its in a magical LONDON! And this summer my family and I might goto London! Then I can see how diffrernt they are. Please note if we do go to London (my sister and I are talking our parents into going there) then when we get back if I rember to (which I hope we do) I will Tell you how alike they are (monster free of corse) I will mark a number between 1 and 10, 10 being the high point.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
The contrast between the quests is sort of funny,

My wife was kidnapped!

Oh... but will you also look for my purse?

Also the immense relief at being able to leave it now makes a few of the side quests a bit less irritating.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
The atmosphere, as in, the music and look to Marleybone! I absolutely love the environments in Marleybone. Victorian England is an interesting theme, and is even better in the night setting. And the music is very impressive, but then again, all of the game's music is.