Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what do you to to get to MB?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I just got into Tomb of Storms at lvl 24, and everyone keeps saying "do the ghost of krokhotep". I see a lot of other people with quests for me and i am wondering if I have to do all of their quests to get to Marleybone. I am right now at Karanhan Palace and I am probably going to get Temple of Storms and stuff soon, but I don't know what I have to do.

Defender
May 29, 2009
It's really simple. After you talk to krokhoteps ghost you beat uro ahnic and sumdin dseserit. Then you have to do karanahn palace (dungeon in karanahn barracks) and beat aka karanahn. Then you go into the temple of storms (Not tomb of storms you can get it mixed up) and the gatekeeper tells you to beat the son of storms but he's lying because its two death bosses and the storms son. Then you do the test of aptitude ( several logic puzzles). I wouldn't bring a friend for that because when it said that you have to turn ON the moon obelisks he started turning them OFF and then I finally unlocked the door when he stopped for a sec. Then you're allowed to beat Krokopatra, and then talk to krokhotep, shalek the wise (I think), major talbit, and then you go to the spiral chamber, and you have access to MB!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
neopot39 wrote:
It's really simple. After you talk to krokhoteps ghost you beat uro ahnic and sumdin dseserit. Then you have to do karanahn palace (dungeon in karanahn barracks) and beat aka karanahn. Then you go into the temple of storms (Not tomb of storms you can get it mixed up) and the gatekeeper tells you to beat the son of storms but he's lying because its two death bosses and the storms son. Then you do the test of aptitude ( several logic puzzles). I wouldn't bring a friend for that because when it said that you have to turn ON the moon obelisks he started turning them OFF and then I finally unlocked the door when he stopped for a sec. Then you're allowed to beat Krokopatra, and then talk to krokhotep, shalek the wise (I think), major talbit, and then you go to the spiral chamber, and you have access to MB!
actully you get a quest where you have to fight krokopatra after you defeat two other bosses one aka then djesert
:-) :-)hope this is good

Delver
May 31, 2009
juliaruskin wrote:
I just got into Tomb of Storms at lvl 24, and everyone keeps saying "do the ghost of krokhotep". I see a lot of other people with quests for me and i am wondering if I have to do all of their quests to get to Marleybone. I am right now at Karanhan Palace and I am probably going to get Temple of Storms and stuff soon, but I don't know what I have to do.

you only need to dothe main storyline, which are the quests given to you by the ghost of krokhotep. this seires of quests are the main storyline eveything else is extra you can do while running around. When finished with the main storyline you are sent to the sergeant in the oasis then to marleybone.