Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thos is to hard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
I really hope someone reads this . I think The mission in marleybone when you have to go to kensington park i think the enemies are very hard to defeat because they all have at least 2000 health to 2,500 health and i cant defeat the jitterbugs its to hard can you please consider lowering the health to at most 1650 or 1500 please get back to me ASAP :-) :D :-) :)

Jason Soulblade
Magus level 37 Necromancer

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
9liveskid2701 wrote:
I really hope someone reads this . I think The mission in marleybone when you have to go to kensington park i think the enemies are very hard to defeat because they all have at least 2000 health to 2,500 health and i cant defeat the jitterbugs its to hard can you please consider lowering the health to at most 1650 or 1500 please get back to me ASAP :-) :D :-) :)

Jason Soulblade

Just so you know - this quest is optional - it is not needed to complete Marleybone and move on to DragonSprye. Yes, this instance is very hard to complete but - once taken if you take the ride to it and just enter the dungeon it should be removed from your quest book - at least that is the way it used to be and hope it still is for those who do accidentally take it and don't realize it isn't a story line quest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
9liveskid2701 wrote:

Jason Soulblade

Kensington Park is optional and not meant to be done alone. I doubt changes will be made. Just ignore the quest and move on to a storyline quest.