Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

There is not a soul in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
I wouldn't normally post something like this, but there is not a soul in Marleybone to help with Big Ben. I have made it pretty far, but I am afraid that I will not be able to make it out alive.

If someone could friend me and help with the remaining portion, I would be forever grateful.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
Ill help-- Sydney Star--the same thing happened with me in Kensington. with Myth wizard AND luck, I beat it solo, but i won't try that again. When are u entering?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Maltaros wrote:
I wouldn't normally post something like this, but there is not a soul in Marleybone to help with Big Ben. I have made it pretty far, but I am afraid that I will not be able to make it out alive.

If someone could friend me and help with the remaining portion, I would be forever grateful.

If you visit the fansite at Wizard101Central.com, they have people posting on there who want to help. Here is one link for an example:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/search.php?searchid=6190993

And when you post on there, you get replies much quicker (real time), not delayed. You might have better luck there. :?

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Maltaros wrote:

However, you can't "meet up" with a fellow wizard to fight Big Ben with the Message Boards, it can take up to two days for a message to appear. If you have enough crowns, however, you can hire henchmen in the crowns shop to help you.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Set down teleport marks at the end of each floor. If you are defeated in the next battle, you can refill and teleport back to where you were.

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I just fininished big ben with one friend. I wanted to keep changing realms to find some one to help but I had to wait a minute. It took forever, the only reason i even use realm switching is to meet with friends, and find help. If you keep changing realms I am sure you will find someone