Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Spiral Geographic Society Archives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
HELP!! I need 3 people to help me complete this quest, the bosses are real cheaters :( , can anybody help me?
My character is Scarlet Petal lvl 50 Pyromancer

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Wizard101 Central's forum is posted in real-time. You'll have better luck there.

Another option is to go to various Crowded realms and look for others.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I'm almst done with DS, I got a Wizard in CL. She's a life lvl 52. You need help? Or you can go to crowded realms...

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Lovelyangel12 wrote:
HELP!! I need 3 people to help me complete this quest, the bosses are real cheaters :( , can anybody help me?
I am a legendary Fire. I got nothing to do, and i would be happy to help. What time?

Defender
Jul 17, 2010
Lovelyangel12 wrote:
HELP!! I need 3 people to help me complete this quest, the bosses are real cheaters :-( , can anybody help me?

I'll also help what realm day and time?
Ryan Moonshield Waterworks Warrior lvl 60 Death

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Hi I need help with the last bosses. I got all the way to the top and no matter what I did Knuckles keep healing everybody. Can three other people help me please. I'm on every day. I'm Elizabeth Dragonstrider. I sure would appreciate it. Thanks :? :(

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
I have been in that tower with 3 other ppl all a level 60 that top boss is hard to beat...in fact...i didnt beat him...how can you?

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Lovelyangel12 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. I keep on getting my butt kicked by the crab boss and his skeleton minions, but here are the tips I learned from experience:

- Try to bring and cast a myth shield on the first turn as the crab boss will use earthquake before summoning his three minions
- Do NOT attack the boss while his minions are still standing. Kill the life minion first, because he will use rebirth!
- You don't wanna heal while the life minion is there.
- Kill the storm minion after the life minion, then the ice as they will use high leveled spells like storm lord!
- After all of the minions are dead, you can focus on attacking the crab boss.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
Fin3cy6 wrote:
Lovelyangel12 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. I keep on getting my butt kicked by the crab boss and his skeleton minions, but here are the tips I learned from experience:

- Try to bring and cast a myth shield on the first turn as the crab boss will use earthquake before summoning his three minions
- Do NOT attack the boss while his minions are still standing. Kill the life minion first, because he will use rebirth!
- You don't wanna heal while the life minion is there.
- Kill the storm minion after the life minion, then the ice as they will use high leveled spells like storm lord!
- After all of the minions are dead, you can focus on attacking the crab boss.

Wonderful tips, except for one detail.. the minions continually regenerate. I have fought this fight alone and with three others and lost every time. It is impossible to win, and I finally quit trying. It isn't necessary for anything so why bother with the frustration?

Sierra,
lvl 56 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
GingerC wrote:
Wonderful tips, except for one detail.. the minions continually regenerate. I have fought this fight alone and with three others and lost every time. It is impossible to win, and I finally quit trying. It isn't necessary for anything so why bother with the frustration?

Sierra,
lvl 56 Pyromancer

The trick is to one shot all the enemies at the same time (super bladed Fire Dragon). While this dungeon can be solo'd, at least two people make the general stormclaw fight easier. The following link has helped me to defeat that dungeon awhile back. It might even be easier now with the level 68 spells.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188880

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
thats the hardest dungeon in the game! its unbeliveable the bosses cheat.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
avhop567 wrote:
I got to the top and the cat kept healing everone with the world tree :-( I hade two level 60 freinds help me i got to the top but i still lost then i tryed a level 70 and my level 47 guy but the crab boss killed us then i tryed three level 70 i still lost

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
cool12345678910111... wrote:
avhop567 wrote:
I got to the top and the cat kept healing everone with the world tree :( I hade two level 60 freinds help me i got to the top but i still lost then i tryed a level 70 and my level 47 guy but the crab boss killed us then i tryed three level 70 i still lost

it doesn't really help the situation when the main boss is fire and i'm fire.

Survivor
May 25, 2011
avhop567 wrote:

What is the dungeons name!