Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
Hi, I have two things to ask today. I see a tower in regent's square saldy i still can 't go in :| . Help? Also when I was in Marleybone i had a quest the go to Kingsington Park. my wizard meet his fate there i saldy died . I looked at my quest page and it was gone ! Is it for higher wizards? If so when will I get in?

Mark Dreambreeze
55 storm

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
alex123456710 wrote:
Hi, I have two things to ask today. I see a tower in regent's square saldy i still can 't go in :| . Help? Also when I was in Marleybone i had a quest the go to Kingsington Park. my wizard meet his fate there i saldy died . I looked at my quest page and it was gone ! Is it for higher wizards? If so when will I get in?

Mark Dreambreeze
55 storm

Ok first - Both are Optional Battles. The tower in Regent Square is the MarleyBone Warehouse - you can access it at level 50 by visiting the storm school teacher, you won't want to fight it at that level but you can get it then and he starts you on your way to it, this is a optional tower which is quite hard to complete and takes at least one other player to defeat all the many floors. Way back when I joined you had to do this to obtain the spiral key to Celestia - I was 2 weeks getting this one done after many failed attempts with the wrong combo of wizards.

Kennsington Park also optional is usually done by wizards level 60 or higher as a challenge to complete it all - most battles involve 4 monsters no matter how many wizards are fighting and they are high in health. I have only been though this once and to me it seemed to never end.