Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Hey there!
I need some help, chimhey and lever before the boss"" or what u wanna call it, whats the right signs to lighten? :) bad english, know but hope you will help

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Cuteica on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey there!
I need some help, chimhey and lever before the boss"" or what u wanna call it, whats the right signs to lighten? :) bad english, know but hope you will help
When you do the fights prior to the last one the things you need to do to solve the puzzles are in the room of the boss you fought after the fight.

Such as the first one gives you the clues over the door. Make note of them because you will need them when you get back to the gate to light those up to enter the next area.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cuteica on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Hey there!
In The IronWorks, talk to Baxter.

Defeat O'Leary Nappers. Get key to open the first door.

Talk to Baxter again. The second door is locked. Baxter tells you to get the combination from Nails O'Leary.

Defeat Nails O'Leary. Get the "combination" from Nails after you defeat him. Nails tells you to "look up" before you leave his room. The "combination" you need is above his door. It is three symbols, but I don't remember what they are.

Go back to the chimneys and light only the three symbols that you saw in the "combination" from Nails.

Pull the Lever. The door opens. Continue on your quest to find Baxter again. Be sure to watch for "more symbols" for combinations later too.

This links will show you the "dialogue" details for the quest to defeat Nails:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Gate_Crashers#tab=Quest_Dialogue

Hope this helped.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I just did this today so I remember the symbols clearly :P I just sing a song with the comebinations words in the lyrics XD its

bird - snake - bug

hope this helps if that isn't right just beat him with a henchman he's quite easy with one
~ scarlet stormblossem level 32 storm - Scotland yard roof