Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the ironworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
can anyone help me with the ironworks i asked my friend who is a grandmaster death but she said she was helping a friend so i tried to solo it it didn't work because right when i got the quest to get to key i had to battle the o leayrs 7 times and by then i died so can any one help me my name is Wolf moonrider lv 31 death if anyones is going to help id like to have a ice wizard because there are a lot of fire mobs thanks meet at 8:00 am mountain standard time (MST) sunday

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Me too, I could use a MB partner, anyone else wanna team up and struggle through?

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
ok how about we do it together Sunday the 26th 8:00 am Mst mountain standard time and lets meet at lincoln area 1 but some times in lincoln there is no area 1 so meet at lincoln and we should meet in marleybone at abey gail doollittle ok and now i am lv 32 death/fire

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Her name is Keira Spellblade
I also have a Life (lvl 48) struggling through DS lol

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Sorry CharmedII forgot to put the Am on my prevous messagei have moved on to newgate prison because my friend helped me through the ironworks so i will see you in newgate prison happy questing :-)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009