Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Gearheads in Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
I just do NOT understand why the Gearheads run around like that in chelsea court. Its ANNOYING! and if someone loses or flees, they split up which is even MORE annoying! If anyone agrees, please reply and tell me whats going on! :-o

Defender
Sep 15, 2008
bolt123321 wrote:
I just do NOT understand why the Gearheads run around like that in chelsea court. Its ANNOYING! and if someone loses or flees, they split up which is even MORE annoying! If anyone agrees, please reply and tell me whats going on! :-o

It's Challenging i know it. It was annoying Kat'z Lab, and Kenningston are worse so get used to it. Here are my 3 least favortie marleybone areas

1. Kenningston
2. Katz's Lab
3 Chelesa Court

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
hehe chelsea court is PARADISE compared to katz lab! Be happy my friend, BE HAPPY!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Otys wrote:
hehe chelsea court is PARADISE compared to katz lab! Be happy my friend, BE HAPPY!
Kenningston Park is worse then Katz lab.... I don't think there are any potbellies or mechanical spiders. And the clockworks there have like 1000+ health each so I've heard.

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
snowflake247 wrote:
Follow thems :-P It often helps :-D

Yeah it does help. You don't get caught in the fight with them.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
safari318 wrote:
Otys wrote:
Kenningston Park is worse then Katz lab.... I don't think there are any potbellies or mechanical spiders. And the clockworks there have like 1000+ health each so I've heard.

safari, you heard right. each of them is like a mini boss