Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Marleybone.

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2930
As the title suggests, my level 33 Life wizard is stuck in Marleybone. She went to the Royal Museum to speak with Sherlock after turning in Dr. Von's Lab or Ironworks (I've completed both, but forget which one was involved in this mess) and I thought he was going to give her Counterweight quest... but, after she turned in the previous quest, he had nothing for her.

On this particular wizard, I've haven't been taking any side quests... But I've had this problem before~ my now-archmage Balance wizard, who completed both the main and side plots, also ran out of quests in Marleybone at level 30-odd, though my Death and Storm wizards (who also stuck with the main arc only) made it through without any issues.

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it~ Tavia wants to get out of Marleybone ASAP, and so do I!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Tavia
the Archmage of Awesomeness & magus theurgist

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
vonawesome1 wrote:
As the title suggests, my level 33 Life wizard is stuck in Marleybone. She went to the Royal Museum to speak with Sherlock after turning in Dr. Von's Lab or Ironworks (I've completed both, but forget which one was involved in this mess) and I thought he was going to give her Counterweight quest... but, after she turned in the previous quest, he had nothing for her.

On this particular wizard, I've haven't been taking any side quests... But I've had this problem before~ my now-archmage Balance wizard, who completed both the main and side plots, also ran out of quests in Marleybone at level 30-odd, though my Death and Storm wizards (who also stuck with the main arc only) made it through without any issues.

If anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it~ Tavia wants to get out of Marleybone ASAP, and so do I!

El Veeb/Shadowsong/Tavia
the Archmage of Awesomeness & magus theurgist


If I remember correctly, he tells you to talk to Clancy Pembroke, who is standing right near him. Look in your quest log file. Maybe you did accept the quest already, because it comes kind of quickly from him.

If not, here is a list of the quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

Maybe this will help too.


Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2930
Honeybee313 wrote:

If I remember correctly, he tells you to talk to Clancy Pembroke, who is standing right near him. Look in your quest log file. Maybe you did accept the quest already, because it comes kind of quickly from him.

If not, here is a list of the quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33900

Maybe this will help too.


Thank you so much~ I've done this so many times, and still feel like a noob. Heh.

When I was last in-game, Clancy didn't have anything for me either. That said, it's been a couple of days, so perhaps the situation has fixed itself since then. I'll take a peek, and let you know.

Thanks again!

Survivor
May 01, 2012
5
i am also stuck in marleybone with my storm wizard i have finished all except kensignton park! there are way to many high health storm golems to fight need serious help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my wizard's name is
Laura Mooncatcher please help me if you see me go to kensignton park i have been trying to finish that for awhile now. i get frustrated with defeat way to many times so i move on to a different world currently working on celestia.

please please help me!

Survivor
Sep 10, 2008
12
i'm lvl 50 and can't get past the museum cause all my friends abandon me so i have to solo the dungeons.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
2
Survivor
Aug 07, 2012
2
Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2930
illrocks22 wrote:
i'm lvl 50 and can't get past the museum cause all my friends abandon me so i have to solo the dungeons.


Let me guess... Spiral Geographic? I hate that place, with every fibre of my being, but my archmage sorceress or grandmaster Storm wiz (she actually has the quest) will be happy to help you. If you have a w101 Central account, send me a message (I'm El Veeb there) and we'll arrange a run on a night we're both free and don't have to worry about time restrictions. ;)

As for my own quest, I waited a week before logging back in with my Life wiz... and Clancy finally had the quest for me! The counterweights are done, so I just need to get Tavia through Big Ben... then, we can peace out and forget this ever happened! Yay!

Cheerio,
-veebz