Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spiral key quest?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
I want to get my next storm spell for lvl 48 but I have to defeat real tough boss who cheats he has 3 hencemen and he cast about 5 to 6 storm lords in a roll and have the tree who heals every one with 750 hp.I am a fire grandmaster but my secondary spell is storm.Has any one beat the cheating boss and got there storm spell?Is there a secret to get the spiral key?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
brettdy63 on Dec 1, 2012 wrote:
I want to get my next storm spell for lvl 48 but I have to defeat real tough boss who cheats he has 3 hencemen and he cast about 5 to 6 storm lords in a roll and have the tree who heals every one with 750 hp.I am a fire grandmaster but my secondary spell is storm.Has any one beat the cheating boss and got there storm spell?Is there a secret to get the spiral key?
Most guides for tough spell fights are available on www.wizard101central.com

I am not exactly sure what fight you are talking about though. The spiral key part sounds like an optional dungeon in Marleybone call the Warehouse?

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I am about the same level as you and on the same quest. It is the hardest thing ever! I spent 8 hours doing it and still never succeeded, ( three hours yesterday night and more than five hours today). I brought 2 other friends in and got to the last boss! If you thought pigs in wysteria cheated you should see this! My friends bought 4 level 90 henchmens ( in total), which is lots of crowns) ( i spent all my crowns yesterday on that too)! What is the deal! Did you read all the things i just said? Kingsisle, must make this easier, but it wont matter cause i already wasted over 8 hours ( no joke) and over a thousand crowns and my time! You gotta be joking my kingsisle really? Gotta be kidding me!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Wizgamer105 on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I am about the same level as you and on the same quest. It is the hardest thing ever! I spent 8 hours doing it and still never succeeded, ( three hours yesterday night and more than five hours today). I brought 2 other friends in and got to the last boss! If you thought pigs in wysteria cheated you should see this! My friends bought 4 level 90 henchmens ( in total), which is lots of crowns) ( i spent all my crowns yesterday on that too)! What is the deal! Did you read all the things i just said? Kingsisle, must make this easier, but it wont matter cause i already wasted over 8 hours ( no joke) and over a thousand crowns and my time! You gotta be joking my kingsisle really? Gotta be kidding me!
Are you working on the quest at The Warehouse in Marleybone? If so, do you know that The Warehouse is now "an optional" quest. At one time, it was required to get the spiral key for Celestia. But KI changed that a long time ago.

Now Zeke tells us "Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia."

So, if you are Level 48, and finished the quest in Dragonspyre, you should go talk to Headmaster Ambrose.

If you still want to do The Warehouse in Marleybone, there are groups of people on the fansites who offer to help with difficult instances like this. Here is a link to one of the fansites in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8