Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sorry - my bad

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 24, 2012
After I thought about the Big Ben incident some more, I realized that the reason I could go back in was because I got defeated. Since I walked out voluntarily I get to start over. I'll get this, I promise. Then I'll quit bugging you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
quilteddawg63 wrote:
After I thought about the Big Ben incident some more, I realized that the reason I could go back in was because I got defeated. Since I walked out voluntarily I get to start over. I'll get this, I promise. Then I'll quit bugging you.

Ok young wizard are you asking or telling here? As for me in there - I am a typical party crasher - you have to defeat me to get me out of there and depend on me walking right back in and giving you even a harder time. All in a days work for us solo players.

Since we all don't have a guardian wizard sitting on our shoulder - we learn from our mistakes as we go though the game. We can only hope we remember them to share with other wizards and don't repeat them if we decide to drag another wizard though the spiral.