Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Side Quest(s) in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I'm a level 49 working on Dragonspyre story quests but when my friend who helps me with them isn't on, I like to finish side quests in all of the other worlds. I pick up everyside quest I see and go back to do it later. I thought I had finished my last side quest in Marleybone and I was so looking foward to getting a couple new badges. But when I finished the quest I don't think I got any. So I am assuming I didn't finish all of the quests. I didn't know where in the world I could find the remaining side quest(s). I really don't feel like going through what seems to be a hundred people in Marleybone that could have that quest. Is there anyway to tell which ones I have done and which ones I haven't? Or will I just have to search through those people.

And if there is not a way, then it would be nice if they did something to make it easier like when you click on the map and zoom where you read the people's names, instead of it being green of something to make it tint red or something. That could make my job a whole lot easier other than searching threw everysingle dungeon, area, and building looking for sidequests assuming that there might be one in there.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Sorry, but i dont know what you mean by "side quests". You mean like addtional quests? Well, the dude in the mb wand shop has a quest for you.

Kestrel Ghostwalker

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Yes, those additional quests. Any quests that don't belong in the story line. I've done the hat shop one but thanks anyway.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009