Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

seriously????

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
i was in the eastweight thing in MB (not saying this first part is KI fault) me and my friend went in. I attacked the first group...he DODGED the battle and kept going so i died,used a potion, and teleported to him i did that 2 more times then came the stupid Sprockets. i went in to deafeat him... my friend leaves comes back MUCH LATER then when he gets in the battle he doesnt use a SINGLE ATTACK!! i defeated sprockets after 3 tries...now i have to do the EXACT SAME THING in the WESTWEIGHT part!!! then i figured why bother (btw ever since ive started this game ive gotten stress twitches...not kidding!)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
I think he is mad the guy is not helping in the fights but still gets xp and rewards for his work i also think thats just cheap of ppl if you are going to join a fight then help out

Adherent
May 20, 2010
While people sometimes go AFK or don't fight for a legitimate reason, there are also freebie moochers who will join a battle late and go AFK, letting you do the work while they text, talk on the phone, surf the web, watch TV, etc. Since your friend has done this more than once, he probably falls into the latter group. Perhaps you should remove him from your list.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
I learned a LONG time ago that there are a lot of people in Wizard101. If someone isn't acting like a good friend, cut them loose and go to a different realm. It's that easy. Yes, it does stink that there are people that will kick back and let you do all the work, but patience is a virtue and if you distance yourself from the slacker, you'll probably find someone else sooner than you think.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
starwarsguy765 wrote:
i was in the eastweight thing in MB (not saying this first part is KI fault) me and my friend went in. I attacked the first group...he DODGED the battle and kept going so i died,used a potion, and teleported to him i did that 2 more times then came the stupid Sprockets. i went in to deafeat him... my friend leaves comes back MUCH LATER then when he gets in the battle he doesnt use a SINGLE ATTACK!! i defeated sprockets after 3 tries...now i have to do the EXACT SAME THING in the WESTWEIGHT part!!! then i figured why bother (btw ever since ive started this game ive gotten stress twitches...not kidding!)
That's what happens in multiplayer games a lot. They are just doing that because they are lazy and want others to level themselves up so they don't have to do the work.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
colagada wrote:
While people sometimes go AFK or don't fight for a legitimate reason, there are also freebie moochers who will join a battle late and go AFK, letting you do the work while they text, talk on the phone, surf the web, watch TV, etc. Since your friend has done this more than once, he probably falls into the latter group. Perhaps you should remove him from your list.

the weird parthis he would AFK a few turns then attack then AFK and so on..