Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron in Marlybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
I was wondering where can you find scrap iron at a location in Marlybone.
The only places I could find Scrap Iron is in Chealse Court. If there are more please notify me.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
hippos54321 wrote:
The only places I could find Scrap Iron is in Chealse Court. If there are more please notify me.

You can find it in Regent's Square all the way through to Big Ben. Search these pages to find many good ideas about scrap iron. The thing is, it isn't where you look, it is when you look. Don't go into competetion with many people, do your searching at low population times.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's a topic at the Wizard101 Central forums that has maps detailing where to find various reagents. You might give that a look.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
It is defintley easier to find scrap iron if you wait to night time when there is less people playing. There should be some in Regent's Square, Chealsea (sp.?) Park, and at the beginning of both Counterweights.

Mastermind
Dec 21, 2009
hippos54321 wrote:

Scrap Iron is just about the hardest reagent to find. On a happier not, I would suggest the Hyde Park.

Taryn Dragonsong
Legendary Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
What level are you?

Well if you are at a high enough level, go to celestia.
there's plenty of scrap iron there.

James Lionflame level 46