Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Scrap Iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I just found a perfect place to find scrap iron! First, go to newgate prison and use the paw teleport or just run to where the o'leary brutes ( i think that's what they're called. ) are and go to either the platform or tower you'll find scrap iron or mist wood. Then go to the realms thing and sort the realms by population. Then go to the most quiet realm and then just start running back and forth between the platform and tower you should find either: a wooden, silver, or golden chest , mist wood , and scrap iron. Then when your sure you got all the reagents in that part teleport to the next realm. I've gotten over 40 scrap iron in a hour from doing this!
I hope i helped! :-D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
noveggies wrote:
I just found a perfect place to find scrap iron! First, go to newgate prison and use the paw teleport or just run to where the o'leary brutes ( i think that's what they're called. ) are and go to either the platform or tower you'll find scrap iron or mist wood. Then go to the realms thing and sort the realms by population. Then go to the most quiet realm and then just start running back and forth between the platform and tower you should find either: a wooden, silver, or golden chest , mist wood , and scrap iron. Then when your sure you got all the reagents in that part teleport to the next realm. I've gotten over 40 scrap iron in a hour from doing this!
I hope i helped! :D

this works in most zones and equally as well.