Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reed DragonHunter

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
Sorry I don't really know if it's appropriate to make a forum on this ^^;

I needed help with the Warehouse for the Spiral Geographic a week or so ago, so I hit team up. Reed joined in to help me, but in the middle of the first battle my computer's charger got pulled out of the outlet and died. It took some time to get it back up again, and by the time I got back on the fight was over, I had gotten unfriended, and couldn't even explain what happened because I only had menu chat. I made my account when I was a kid, so even though I should have open, I don't. I used my credit card (which I don't like using) to get text chat but I forgot to send another friend request so now I'm kinda stuck anyway.

So long story short, I'm making this to apologize to him for suddenly leaving. I don't know if he'll see this anyway but I might as well try. If any of you happen to see or are friends with a maxed level Balance wizard named Reed DragonHunter, could you pass the message for me? It might not be him still, but like I said, it's a long shot.

If it helps any, I believe I was around lvl 46 at the time

Thank you,
Amanda SilverBlade Lvl 65