Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ran out of cards in Counterweight West!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I can't believe I made it all the way to the final duel in Counterweight West...two hours of my life!!...only to run out cards fighting that stupid Potbelly. I had him down to 200 life and wound up waiting to die because I had no cards left in my deck. Grrrrr!!! I'll never make that mistake again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Ugghhhh, Yes, I have to admit that I made this mistake when I was new in Wizard City. I did this while in Sunken City. Luckily I had someone else in their with me so I could port back in but I ran out of cards and had to wait to Flee and come back.

I've also seen myself getting so very close to running out when I was fighting in the CounterWeight East once when I was fighting on my own.

I have added the RESHUFFLE card into my deck that you get from Collosus Blvd. (for one training point) to help stop this madness.

I hope this helps,

Hunter SilverHeart

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
You can get reshuffle from the library as well. I wouldn't waste a training point on it as you will probably only need it once a duel. If you buy the treasure card, then you can pull it up as needed instead of waiting for it to rotate into your hand.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Thank you! That's a great idea. I like to solo and in these long matches I'm discovering I need all my cards...

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
You can also take the approach of fill up your deck and don't discard much, if you know that a battle is going to be long. Through the end of Mooshu, I've never had to reshuffle, and only very rarely had to pull out treasure cards.