Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Partner.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 19, 2015
I want a questing Partner, I am level 29 Ice Wizard with some death spells. I have just, what I think, finished Chelsea Court and next is Ironworks. In wait for a response I might move ahead by some miraculous hand or I might not. If you are level 25-35, please reply to this topic. Or find me ingame: Richard Rainbow .

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I am happily waiting in Mooshu for you. I appologize, that I probably won't be on for a few weeks or I'd help you get to my location, but I'm like on the first quest in Mooshu. If you reply to my thread in the Mooshu section when you arrive I'd be happy to continue to quest with you from there! Here is a link to that thread.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
Hey, I could help you! I'm level 43 but i still haven't unlocked Mooshu, I'm still on Marleybone, At the moment im on the second part of the Marleybone Barkingham Palace Quest, i could do with some help, perhaps if i help you, you could help me? It would be most appreciated.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2016
I am a level 25 almost 26 fire wizard so I have meteor I have the quest for the ironworks and am willing to help.