Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please read iteams problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I have a question and I hope that you can answer it and fix it for me. I am trying to finish the crafting quest in MB and i cant find any scrap iron.Please if you could go into the game and put more scrap iron in MB. Or give some sort of hint as to where it all is.That is the only thing I have left to do there.It would also make the game a lot better if you made the map quest work for either the crafting quest or Zekes quests sorry if I spelled it wrong.Please let me know if you can help me out on finding the scrap iron.I have been trying to finish that quest for a month now so please get back with me.
Thanks alot,
Kielala :( :D

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Kielala wrote:
I have a question and I hope that you can answer it and fix it for me. I am trying to finish the crafting quest in MB and i cant find any scrap iron.Please if you could go into the game and put more scrap iron in MB. Or give some sort of hint as to where it all is.That is the only thing I have left to do there.It would also make the game a lot better if you made the map quest work for either the crafting quest or Zekes quests sorry if I spelled it wrong.Please let me know if you can help me out on finding the scrap iron.I have been trying to finish that quest for a month now so please get back with me.
Thanks alot,
Kielala :( :D

No luck on that end, Kielala.

Here's the trick to finding the Scrap Iron you need: realm hopping.

You start with one realm, say Ambrose, run right from the entrance to Diggmoore Station and turn up from there to the far back right corner of the map and then turn left to the museum. Change to the next round, say Bartleby, and retrace your steps. Once you get back to the entrance, change to the next realm, and run back again. Rinse and repeat. It's time consuming. It's boring. But it works. It's about the only thing that works really.

Mark StarRider
Level 40 Balance Sorcerer