Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
I am a level 32 fire wizard. I got a mission from Professor Flamela (Pretty sure I spelled it wrong!), that I need to defeat Mr. Incinerator. But, I have tried several times, each time ending in failure. Please help me! My secondary school is Myth. Do I need to wait until level 34, when I learn the Flamebird? Please, I am open to any suggestions! Thanks!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Krazykat651 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
I am a level 32 fire wizard. I got a mission from Professor Flamela (Pretty sure I spelled it wrong!), that I need to defeat Mr. Incinerator. But, I have tried several times, each time ending in failure. Please help me! My secondary school is Myth. Do I need to wait until level 34, when I learn the Flamebird? Please, I am open to any suggestions! Thanks!
Prisms followed by traps. Use blades. And load Myth spells. It can be done.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Krazykat651 on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
Wizard101Central has helped me many times in these types of fights.

They have a guide that will help you get though this fight.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245063

Link maybe broken - you many need to copy and paste it to get there.

Mary

Survivor
May 08, 2012
when i did this quest i found that the best thing is too put some tc traps on the boss and kill the minion first and phoeinx is very usefull.