Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nimah the Wicked

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I have a quest to defeat Nimah and i wanted help from my friends but they said that I was busy! And I failed each time! Why am I alone? I need help!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
blizzard375 wrote:
I have a quest to defeat Nimah and i wanted help from my friends but they said that I was busy! And I failed each time! Why am I alone? I need help!

So, the reason you are alone is that for some quests, mostly spell quests and quests in dragonspyre, you are only allowed to do by yourself. KI wants you to learn to be an independant wizard because that is an important skill to own for this game, because your friends will not always be on. :-P
Hope this helped! :-)
James Greenglade level 48, basically 49 necromancer, ps i need help with malistare. 8)

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
superpieman4 wrote:
blizzard375 wrote:

So, the reason you are alone is that for some quests, mostly spell quests and quests in dragonspyre, you are only allowed to do by yourself. KI wants you to learn to be an independant wizard because that is an important skill to own for this game, because your friends will not always be on. :P
Hope this helped! :)
James Greenglade level 48, basically 49 necromancer, ps i need help with malistare. 8)

Load up on levels until you feel you can take her on again. Pack your treasure deck with shields, equip your best gear, and fill up your potions. Each time you are about to fight her, mark your place outside the area, in case you lose. If you have crowns you can buy the henchmen in the store.

James: As a Death wizard, you should have no problem with Maliastare. If you have good gear, you will have a high resist rate against Death. Use prisms to your advantage, bring life friends along, if you have crowns hire life henchmen in the store.
~Christopher Titanbringer, Level 35 Balance Wizard

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Here are a few tips:

First of all, make sure you are at least Level 30.

Buy health,resist,accuracy or damage gear.

Get lots of strong treasure cards, and the Pixie card too!

If you have crowns, order a Fire Henchmen.

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Level 32
(Beat Nimah The Wicked at Level 31)